Thursday 27 September 2012

Hidden Places - Week 7

Seacroft Hospital - Ward 2 - Secure forensic psychiatry.

Well time really flies and it's already the seventh week of our ten week creative project. Milena and I have been really pleased with the work that has been created by the patients.


Milena's group continues to develop their colour printing and batik techniques. They have been working on t-shirts, bags and fabric. 







The men are into a variety of printing processes and painting. We have also been exploring the digital side of things  - photographing the art work and then processing it on the computer.  
This piece was inspired by one of the participant's love of snooker.

With just a few sessions to go we are all wondering what the final large canvasses will be looking like... time will tell!

Quotes of Note;
“I am so pleased with my bag, I’ll take it to Asda, when I go shopping.”
"I’m going to keep that picture for my wall."

Thanks for looking and see you next week...
Kevin 

No comments:

Post a Comment